The following Recipe is enough to prepare a full half size 10.5 in x 8.13 Casserole or 2 gallons /Ziploc freezer bags
Mizizi Donuts Flour 5 cups
Vegetable oil 1/4 cup
Luke Warm Water 1 1/4 cup
Deep Fryer/or Air Fryer
Dough Cutter/Butter knife
Mizizi Donut Instructions
- In a large bowl, add 5 cups of Mizizi Donut flour, ¼ cup of liquid oil or melted butter,1 ¼ cup of water or milk.
- Knead all these together for 8-10 minute to make a dough.
- Wrap in a clear plastic paper or wet kitchen towel and let sit for at least 30 minutes.
Hint: To be sure your dough is perfect, it should not stick on your hands. Please do not add any more flour or water to this mixture but can dust your hand with flour then continue mixing if you feel dough is still sticky.
- Heat enough oil for dip fry.
- Dust your working surface with flour then gently flatten your dough using a rolling pin to about ¼ an inch.
- Using a pizza cutter or butter knife, cut dough into desired shapes and size (Triangles, rectangles, circles) then fry until golden brown.
- Serve with Mizizi Spiced Tea or Coffee as a snack or breakfast.