2.5 lbs. Pork/ beef/Goat
2 tbsps. Liquid oil
1 tbsp. minced garlic
1 tsp salt
2 tbsps. Mizizi Magic Spice
1 tsp Cayenne Pepper (optional)
1. Rinse your ribs and pat dry
2. In a large bowl, add all the ingredients and mix.
3. Cover using clear wrap or in a zip lock bag and let sit for at least 2 hours or overnight in the fridge.
4. Before cooking, let the meat sit for a minimum of 30 minutes at room temperature.
5. Transfer the meat to a pot and cook on medium low for 30 minutes then transfer the ribs to a baking pan.
6. Heat your oven to 300°F and bake the meat for 1hr or until it starts browning.
7. For more browning, broil for 2 minutes.
Eat with kachumbari (uncooked salad consisting on chopped onions, tomatoes, cucumber, pinch of salt, chili and freshly squeezed lime juice)